POCSAG IP receiver terminal
PocOverIP is a receiver terminal of POCSAG signal allowing POCSAG message retransmission to a central server using IP network. Messages can also be forwarded to a serial link RS232 or RS485.
Based on a technology designed by TPL Systèmes, PocOverIP benefits from an excellent radio sensitivity that enables to retrieve all messages transmitted by a Birdy SLIM or by any other type of POCSAG transmission providing system.
PocOverIP is powered by a supply unit +12V/500mA through its jack connector or through its RJ45 Ethernet connector, using a POE (Power Over Ethernet) on IP network.
It includes natively 3 outputs open collector type and an analogue input (0..10V, 4-20mA) or digital PocOverIP allowing activation of one of those 3 outputs upon specific message reception. Integrated in a small size housing, PocOverIP can easily be installed thanks to its lateral fixing brackets. PocOverIP receiver programming can be done locally through its RS232 or remotely thanks to its integrated web server. Several modes of use are configurable thanks to its great flexibility to obtain a true spy POCSAG signal or to use filters on particular addresses and messages.
- Mode SPY : decode all POCSAG messages on the programmed frequency
- Mode Addresses: decode all POCSAG messages on the RIC programmed (128 max)
- Mode Message: decode only the message or text programmed
- Mode Output: active the output on the message or addresses programmed
POCSAG specifications :
- Frequency: - 438~470MHz - 868~870MHz
- Others upon request
- Channel spacing: 12.5/20/25 KHz
- Transmission speed: 512bps or 1200bps or 2400bps
- Modulation: POCSAG NRZ
- Frequency deviation: ± 2,25KHz (12.5KHz); ± 3.6KHz (20KHz); ± 4 .5KHz (25KHz)
- Sensitivity: -120dBm typ - Selectivity: 60dB +/-25KHz
- Intermodulation protection: > 60 dB - Frequency stability: ±2ppm
General features :
-Aluminium case - Weight: 300 grs - Size: 100 x 100 x 30 mm
- Two lateral fixation integrated
- Operating humidity and temperature from -10°C to +60°C, 95% at +40°C
- Storage humidity and temperature from -20°C to +85°C, 95% at +40°C - Delivered with antenna