The MP-SC P25 Siren Controller protects a Municipality’s or County’s Investment.
Analog Systems have served communities for many years , but newer, more capable systems, such as P25 offer many more advantages and are quickly replacing the older analog systems. The P25 Siren Controller, due to its Multiprotocol RF Receivers and Multi-Mode capabilities , can be integrated into an existing Analog Siren network and then easily be converted to P25 control. In addition to offering a complete cabinet solution, it is possible to order the Controller Module only and integrate into the existing enclosure.
Worst case, a new external antenna may be needed (e.g., VHF to 700/800MHz), but one will not have to replace the P25 Siren Controller. Another way the P25 Siren Controller protects one’s initial investment is, it is a Software Defined Solution. Being Software Defined means as new capabilites are added to the P25 Systems, it can easily be updated in the field.
The P25 Siren Controller supports:
• Phase I and II P25 Trunking Environments
• P25 Conventional Control
• 2-Tone and DTMF, Analog, Control
• POCSAG digital
• 3G/4G LTE
• DC Voltage :9-48V
• 4, Heavy Duty, Relay Closures
• Multi-Band Receiver –Analog or P25 on either or both Bands, or more with Pocsag , 3G/4G LTE & IP
• Audio Input
• Field Programmable
• Software Upgradeable
• Weatherproof Housing IP66
DC Input voltage range: 9 - 48V nominal 4 outputs rugged
- AC: 16A @ 250VAC
- DC: 8A @ 24VDC
4 inputs dry contacts :
- External Button for siren activation
- Power supply Alarm
- User input source 1
- User input source 2
Board Connectors: RS485 , Ethernet RJ45, USB C, antennas.
- P25: Conventional + Phase I & II.
- Frequency Range: VHF/ UHF/ 763 - 776 MHz / 851 - 870 MHz
- Sensitivity: better than -116dBm -119dBm typical
- Rejection: 70dB
- Selectivity: >60dB
- Spurious: >70dB
- Operating Temperature : -22 to +158 Fahrenheit
- Antenna Impedance :50 Ohms
- Analog 2Tones/ DTMF: 136 - 174 MHz / 441 - 470 MHz
- POCSAG digital: 136 - 174 MHz / 434 - 470 MHz
- Channel spacing: 6,25kHz/12,5kHz/25kHz
- Baud rate: 512, 1200 or 2400.
Option: 3G/4G LTE Module:
- Category: Cat-1 Frequency Bands:
- B2, B4, B5, B12, B13, B14, B25, B26, B66, B71
- Data Speed: Peak Download Rate 10Mbps
- Peak Upload Rate 5Mbps
- Planned Carrier: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon
- Regulatory : FCC, GCF, IC, PTCRB
- Dimensions: H 14 in x W 12 in x D 6 in
- Weight: Complete box wired 19 lbs. Board only 2 lbs.
- Door: Front face, 120° opening , Padlockable quarter turn
- Standards: UL 864, UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- Complies with NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66